- Full Size Jukebox - 60 Inches or 1.52 meters high
- Jukebox with Authentic Bubble Tube Lighting
- Heavy duty with high quality sound
- Fully Automated Digital Song Selection System
- Compact Disc Player with Self Adjusting Laser
- Eight Individual Bubble Tubes
- Five inbuilt Speakers Powered by 800 Watt @ 2 ohms Peavey Amplifier
- Two 7-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Percolating Bubble Tubes
- 100 CD Capacity magazine
- Handcrafted Hardwoods and Veneers
- Woven Grill Cloth
- True 1950's style retro design
- Genuine Die Cast Metal Trim
- Hand Rubbed Mahogany Finish
- Dimensions:: Unit: 33.5" (width) x 60" (height) x 26.75" (depth)
Classic Buys has built a solid reputation for being a leading supplier of high quality antique style audio electronics and classic replicas of audio gadgets. Our unique products will take you back through time when instead of your white iPod Touch you listened to your favorite music from your mother's phonographs and jukeboxes or through your radios and table top stereos. Take a look at our selection of superbly detailed antique and retro Jukeboxes which not only make a terrific gift but will also add a dash of flair and appeal to your personal collection as well.
The most popular and jukebox of all times has now been reproduced in Crosley’s limited edition CR1203A Bubbler. The Bubbles of air perk merrily to the top of the 8 bubble tubes, while a "Kaleidoscope" of colors flows through 4 color translucent plastic cylinders, it is reflective of the positive, uplifted attitude of the post-war nation.
Get a feel of the 50's all over again when the changer flips the CDs right in front of you. All 19 trim pieces of this Crosley Full Size Bubbler Jukebox Model CR1203A are genuine die cast metal, triple-plated with copper, nickel, and polished chrome. With quality in mind, only the finest hardwoods adorn this beauty. The handcrafted quality of these classics is a tradition Crosley proudly continues. Featuring a 100 CD Capacity magazine, four 7-band graphic equalizers, Incredible sound quality from a 5-speaker configuration, self-adjusting laser lighting, and boasting an 800 Watt Peavey Amplifier for "Live" performance reproduction.
The Peavey IPR 1600 professional power amplifier boasts 800 watts per channel at 2 ohms and patented DDT (Distortion Detection Technique) speaker protection. With audio efficiencies approaching 95%, this system produces volume levels equal to an amplifier twice its size and does so without producing a great amount of heat
The handcrafted quality of these classics is a tradition we proudly continue. This piece of history will bring life wherever it is placed.