This Mission Style Tiffany Lamp is one of the most attractive and the
recipient of much attention whenever it is shown. The Shade is a masterpiece of
the art of stained glass, with each piece meticulously assembled by hand. People
are amazed by its beauty when lighted. The shade is 17 inches wide and the
height of the lamp is 25 inches. Its base is hand made of genuine wood with a
dark Mahogany finish. Perfect for todays room decor.
Lousi Comfort Tiffany
- Stained Glass Tiffany Shade with Mission Style Pattern and Genuine Wood
Dark Mahogany Base.
- Hand-Cut and Hand-Soldered. Each Lamp Shade is Created by Hand.
- A Work of Art by Trained Artisans. No Two Are Exactly Alike.
- Beautiful Lighting with the Many Colors of Light Shining Through Its
Stained Glass Shade.
- Uses Two Bulbs Up To 60 Watts Each for Brilliant Light. UL Approved.
- Dimensions: 25" x 17" x 17"
Louis Comfort Tiffany was one of
the greatest painters and designers of American decorative art. Louis Comfort Tiffany, a man of
fine tastes, was a very popular interior designer. He introduced his style and
left his mark in the U.S. by redecorating a number of private homes and public
spaces. Mark Twain, Cornelius Vanderbilt and, the presidential White House are
listed among Tiffany’s clients. Louis Comfort Tiffany was incredibly innovative
and single handedly set the stained glass world on a new course. Tiffany came up
with an idea to amalgamate bits and pieces of discarded glass thrown off from
production of his stained glass windows to form beautiful decorative lamps.
Tiffany's diverse collection of eclectic colors and techniques, known today as
Tiffany glass, continues to be in a class of it's own.